Star Trek Armada : A guide to making maps
|Map Editor Guide Home||Calrissian.com Home|
Creating a desktop shortcut for the Editor (cont)
2. A new pop-up box will appear, you
will need to specify which program the shortcut will initiate each time you
click on it.
* In the 'command line' part, you need to type in an exact command line.
It is essential that you get this part right, i suggest you cut and paste the following line into the box...
"C:\Program Files\Activision\Star Trek - Armada\Armada.exe"
- note that you MUST include the " " marks too !
3. You now need to give your shortcut a name, this can be anything you like, such as 'Armada Map Editor'.
4. You should now have on your main desktop, the following icon - which of course may be named differently, as you decided in the 'title' section.